A gentle, natural face wash for all skin types. This soap-free daily face wash cleanses skin of pollutants and impurities, leaving it feeling fresh and pure. This natural face wash is made without alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), SLS/SLES, Parabens, phthalates and artificial fragrances to bring you the purest cleanser that nature can offer. 96% certified organic. This product contains fairly traded ingredients. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The cleanser is a substance that cleanses something. It is usually a cosmetic product that is used to cleanse the skin. The cleanser is usually used to clean the skin from oil and dust particles. However, this is just the basic use of a cleanser. A cleanser is much more capable of doing wonders for the skin.
Some people confuse cleanser with a face wash, however, both are two different products. A face wash is a foaming cleanser which needs to be washed off immediately. A cleanser, on the other hand, can be left applied on the skin and it is much more powerful than a face wash because of its cleansing abilities.
Functions of Cleanser
A cleanser has the following functions:
- It helps remove the excess oil and dirt from the skin.
- It deeply reduces the level of dust that accumulates in the pores of the skin.
- The cleanser helps to reduce the number of blackheads on the sensitive areas of the skin.
- It brightens the tone color and maintains a lighter complexion.
These are some of the functions of a cleanser. There are different cleansers available in the market. You can choose one based on your skin type to make your skin glowing and fresh. A healthier skin is the key to beautiful you and a cleanser makes your skin healthier by removing all the unhealthy particles from the skin.
No matter how little time you have and how tired you are after your work, never forget to wash your face. Due to environmental pollutants – smoke, dust, greasy makeup, the skin becomes dirty and oily. By using a cleanser, you can make your skin smooth and soft. That is why, we are here to share how to use a facial cleanser.
How to use a facial cleanser:
Once you have found a facial cleanser which is a perfect match for your skin and it has the perfect pH, then you must start using it. You should try to use your facial cleanser in the morning and especially at night. It will remove all impurities that you have collected throughout the day.
If you want to know the proper method of using the cleanser, then read this out.
- First of all, wash your hands and then splash your face with warm water.
- Squeeze a small amount of your facial cleanser to a cotton wash cloth.
- Now, apply the cleanser on your face. Make sure you cover all areas. Allow the cleanser to penetrate in your skin. It can take few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Wash your face so that no traces of cleanser are left on your skin. You can also use a sponge or cotton cloth to clean your face. At the end, wash your face with cold water. It will improve the blood circulation.
- Dry your face with a towel.
- Now, apply a moisturizer for a toned face.